As Sunday June 7 approaches, we should decide whether or not we’ll go ahead with the ride from Steinbach to Morden. ( That distance is only for Ron. Shorty and myself are closer to Morden). The good news is that we’ll have a TAIL WIND the entire way!!! The winds are forcast to be from the ENE at 10-12 kph, really quite gentle. The downside is that it’ll be somewhat cool and that’ll have an impact also on the music festival as it’s held outdoors. At this point there doesn’t appear that any rain is in the forecast. As for me, I’m 100% in favor of doing the ride. The tail wind trumps everything. Riding with the wind, as you all know, makes it seem much warmer and of course we can dress for the weather. That’s my two cents worth. What d’ ya’all think??????